Does your dog have a behavior problem? Do they soil the house? Chew or otherwise destroy furniture or clothing? Bark excessively or get into trouble while you're away?
Does your dog have problems with fearfulness, or aggression towards other dogs or people?
Is your dog hyperactive? To they jump up or hump? Do they run away, steal objects or refuse to come when called? Do they pull on leash? Bark or whine?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this course is for you. This course contains simple, easy-to-use solutions for these problems. Use our dog-friendly, science-based, fun & games training methods to improve the quality of life for you and your dog by eliminiating or redirecting unwanted behaviors.
- Introduction & Flow Chart
- Using Food in Training
- Housetraining Problems
- Chew Toy Training
- Toilet Training
- Specific Housetraining Problems
- Temperament Training
- Bite Inhibition
- Objective Assessment
- Classical Conditioning
- Specific Temperament Problems
- Obedience Training
- Lure-Reward Training
- Reward Training
- Practice in Progressively More Challenging Situations
- Sit, Down & Stand
- Jazz Up & Settle Down
- Off, Take It & Thank You
- Come When Called (Recall)
- Loose Leash Walking
- Housetraining Schedule
- Temperament Training Log
- Objective Aggression Assessment
- Congratulations on Completing this Course!
- Please read and share these two ebooks
- AFTER You Get Your Puppy